Single serving sachet 50 g
1 Kg – 5 Kg
Organic Parmigiano Reggiano P.D.O.
In addition to the slices of different sizes, the range includes grated Parmigiano Reggiano or in shreds, single-serve or slices packed in bags, trays or single-serve sachets. Weights vary from 5 g to 5Kg in order to meet the needs of food service restaurant chains, food industries and operators of large-scale retail trade.
- PDO cheese
- Lactose-free product
- Maximum flexibility in the packs
Description of the raw material
Organic Parmigiano Reggiano is a cheese entirely produced with milk from organic farming, coming from cows fed with forage from organic farming. Our Organic Parmigiano Reggiano is a high quality natural cheese, whose production meets the highest standards envisaged by the legislation for organic production and is guaranteed by a Certified Organic Body that verifies its application.
In order to produce Organic Parmigiano Reggiano, in addition to complying with the regulations set out in the Regulations of the Protection Consortium, the procedures of organic agriculture must also be respected, namely:
- The fodder and foods that the cows eat come exclusively from organic farming which prohibits the use of chemical fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, insecticides and are GMO-free.
- The animals are raised on pastures or in free open spaces and are housed in spacious and comfortable stables.
- The cows are treated according to the principles of homoeopathic medicine.
- The milk from organic farming is processed using preservative-free rennet. The processing takes place in boilers and in containers reserved for biological transformation and therefore separated from the other production processes.
- Ingredient for sauces, pesto and toppings
- Filling for fresh pasta
- Ingredient for ready to eat salads
- Filling for stuffed and processed meats
- Breading ingredient for products which need to be fried and baked in the oven
- Self-service area
- Deli counter
- Canteens and self service
- Wholesale distributors
- Pizzerie and restaurants